Monday, August 13, 2007

Respeccing? Respecking? Re-Spec-ing?

My Raid Leader for Karazhan asked me to respec, and while I told him that I would, I went onto to explain how my current spec, Beast Mastery, was best for what we were doing. I then proceeded to send him a long email with two recommended specs, (A 0/41/20 Marksmen and an 0/12/49 Survival), with more reasons why my 41/20/0 was the best for raiding in Karazhan.

I advocated my positions well, I explained that I had done a lot of research on these issues and I convinced my RL (for the moment), so where was I the n00b? Well, I must heave spelled Respeccing at least three different ways. How do you spell it?

In non-n00bish-ness news, we downed the Curator in one-shot again and as the Flare guy (N00b moment-- what is the guy who marks and grabs the flares' attention called?) on both of our one shots -- that's a title I'm pretty proud to where, whatever that title may be.

Actually, the curator fight is fun because I love watching my Warp-Stalker warp to each and every flare I select -- it's so lovely -- and my two macros work really well:

/Target Astral Flare
/Cast Hunter's Mark
/Cast Send Pet

/Cast Sequence Distracting Shot, Arcane Shat, Multi-Shot

And boom the Curator went down -- then i wiped the entire party on the next trash mob pull!

Yeah for N00bs!

No comments: