Saturday, August 25, 2007

It shouldn't be this easy...

One of the posts that I wanted to do since I started this has been a general compendium of sites that are really, really useful. I've sprinkled some in here and there, but there hasn't been one major blog roll, that I can then turn into a side column that we can always click on to check on stuff.

The jobs a big one and I just haven't had the time to focus on it yet, lucky for me Lassirra at The Hunter's Mark has already a lot of done it for me in two great posts.

Being a Know-it-All Without Knowing it All

Being a Know-It-All Without Knowing it All: Part 2


These are close to what I was going to write anyway, so that made it pretty easy, now I have to tie all these up in a little bow and put them in a sidebar -- add a few sites of my own choosing and voila!

In the meantime, I would call these two articles required reading for all of us n00bs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and others have found the articles helpful! I plan on doing one last post in the series, to tie them both together and demonstrate how to cross-reference the two types of sources I talked about using an example of something I do frequently.... just haven't had the time to post it yet. :P

Hopefully I'll have the last post in the series up some time later today. :)