Wednesday, September 26, 2007

[sigh]

The scorpid is dead... long live the ravager.

Yup, went to Kara last night and Kulkinski, who would usually do 650+ dps during the Attumen fight did about 160 with the new rank 5 poison. So sad.

I hate abandoning pets, it really sucks.

They fight alongside you and you grow attached to them, even if they are butt ugly (and mind you the Scorpid is a beauty queen compared to the Ravager).

But after Kara I abandoned my pet and went to go tame a Ravager...

And I did not have a good time with it.

(My apologies to Mania -- I was not a good doobie and did not go to Petopia first.)

So I tamed a level 70 Ravager and D'oh! He doesn't come with Gore. So I abandon him, got to Blade's Edge, tame a Ravager with Gore 9, go back to Netherwing and abandon another pet to tame another Ravager.

Then I went to sleep.

(Oh and both times I went to tame, there were other hunters doing the same thing!)

1 comment:

Guitgoin said...

/cry for Kulkinski... and all other scorpids that will suffer a similar fate due to the new patch. Including maybe even my beloved Tucker... aghhh... why can't Blizz allow us to have more pets??