Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Back


So, I'm back.

Am I happy to be back?

I'm happy to see my children. Not so happy to go back to work.

Surprisingly not itching to get back to the game. I have some issues right now that are making it harder to enjoy playing my main. (More on that in some other post.)

Tomorrow will be a Karazhan run, and I'm not looking forward to the patch and the scorpid nerf that will come with it, but I am looking forward to getting a new high DPS pet in its place.

However, I don't think it will affect my play too much; I went on an heroic run shortly before my trip, and someone in vent, but not in the party said, good naturedly, that the only reason I was on the top of the damage meter was my scorpid. I politely informed them that I was running the instance with a Warp Stalker.

Anyway, I see that my sitemeter has broken the 1,000 mark so I like that and I thank you all for visiting and I promise to put more substantive stuff up later this week when I can see straight again.

1 comment:

Breana said...

Welcome back! I hope none of those hideous Hawaiian shirts found their way into your bag. Like the new tag line for Las Vegas. “What you wear on Vacation, stays there.” LOL, in all seriousness, welcome back and hoping to read more posts very soon 