Tuesday, September 4, 2007

For want of a Warlock

So our Warlock left our Kara group and was replaced by a Shadow Priest. Since then we have not gotten down Illhoof or through Shade of Aran. So it was suggested that on Sunday we skip them and attempt the Prince. I had informed my RL that I would be between 30 to 45 minutes late for the raid and they could replace me or I could catch up with them.

When I signed on 45 minutes late, they had replaced me, but told me to come back in two hours as someone was leaving and they would need me. Sure no problem I said.

Two hours later I signed on Vent and I asked how it was going. "Terrible" our RL tells me, "Netherspite is kicking our butts."

At that same moment I get a whisper from my fellow Hunter Guildie/confidant saying "Your team took down the Prince and the bow dropped."

"You took down Prince!" I say. Ten people slowly mumbled their assent, at least they all felt bad enough to try and hide it from me, but it felt like a ton of bricks hitting me. Sure I put on the happy patter and said, oh don't worry it will drop again.

Now I will be counting the weeks before I see that bow.

No comments: