Friday, December 14, 2007

I miss the loot!

It's been months and many runs and there has not been a hunter drop of anything I have needed in a long time. If not for the belt I bought from PVPing, I would have no new gear to speak of.

I am getting up there in Badges of Justice so I may get the Shifting Camouflage Pants in a month or two!

It seems like a long time ago when Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix dropped for my group (and I wasn't there) and there have certainly been a bunch of Prince deaths since, but has he dropped that bow again? Sure, the one other time I wasn't there -- a rogue got it.

I have not gotten any real loot in so long I forgot how it feels to put on that new piece of armor, flex and see how much your DPS goes up.

I think maybe that is tempering my excitement for the game and my ennui about keeping up with this site. I would really like to be writing 4-7 entries a week, and now that work is not quite so busy I certainly have time for it, but I just don't have the motivation. So on Sunday, everyone say a little prayer to Elune for getting me the Bow and if it drops, I promise to write 5 entries of some sort next week.

2 comments:

Exanimo said...

I've kind of had it with my Hunter aswell for a while, spending most non-raid time on my warrior and working on gearing him up.
But when i got some unexpected Hunterloot last week i suddenly regained some interest in playing the Hunter... even more when i got 2 more drops shortly after. I even got exited enough to endure a grind for a new belt. So yeah, think getting some loot sure helps.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain... No xbow from Attun or bow from Prince in any number of runs... I just went ahead and got the Season 1 xbow. At least now it isn't so painful when Prince drops everything but the bow. lol